Linear recessed luminaire with no visible frame. Each lens is recessed and separated from its neighbors by a black reflector. This design allows the luminous flux to be directed within 38°. The black color reduces the intensity and amount of glare from the LED. This lighting is most comfortable for the eyes. Models are available in lengths of 190 mm (7 points), 375 mm (14 points). The body is made of aluminum.
Installation and connection
Remove the luminaire from its packaging and check for mechanical damage.
- Prepare the mounting hole according to the dimensions given in the table.
- Remove the lamp from the mounting frame.
- Position the mounting frame in the mounting hole.
- Attach the mounting frame to the ceiling with self-tapping screws. Putty the holes around the perimeter of the frame. Install the light fixture after all finishing work is complete.
- Connect the de-energized AC 230 V mains supply wires (L - "phase", N - "zero") to the driver. To ensure the required reliability, use a power cable with a cross section of at least 0.75 mm2.
- Install the driver and luminaire in the mounting frame.
- Turn on the light and check that it works
Turn on the power to the luminaire and check that it works.